Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Happiness

It wouldn't be the holidays without some sort of crafting. I was raised with the mish-mash, not-matching, mainly home made, holiday decor. And I love it! My house my look tacky with all the different decorations, but like I said, I love it!!
So I thought I was going to make a Jingle Bell shadow box, but decided against it. I made this nice little number with my silhouette. I love how it turned out. If you can't tell what the bottom words say, it says, "Oh Holy Night, the Stars are Brightly Shining." I'm not sure if I love the straw in it yet, but we'll see how I feel in a couple days.
My front door was lacking in a decoration. So I thought I'd make one. I found this idea on pinterest and really like how it turned out. I'm not sure if it's a good placement though because next to the door, hanging on the house number is our NOEL sign. It might be too many words, too close together. Still unsure of that one too.
This little gem I LOVE! I saw this saying on a pillow on pinterest and have been saving it for something cute. So I cracked out my silhouette and this is what I came up with . If you can't see what it says, "If snowflakes were kisses, I'd send you a blizzard." Had to get all these done so I can finish my sewing projects for Christmas! Enjoy!

1 comment: