Sunday, September 30, 2012

Trick or Treat!

I've seen a few Halloween shadow boxes on pinterest and really wanted to make one. I also want to make a Christmas one, but don't really want to buy 2 shadow boxes. So I tried think of some way to do them both with just 1 box. Here's what I came up with. Instead of putting the trick or treaters and words directly on the glass, I found a clear sheet protector. I measured the glass as best I could and cut the sheet protector to size. I thought I could just buy another piece of glass too, but that would cost more money and the class that comes in a shadow box is a pain to get out. I put my words and picture on the sheet protector and fit it on top of the glass.
The paper behind is easily changed out as well. So now, when Christmas rolls around I can just pull my little plastic sheet out and change the paper. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment