Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Apothecary Jars

I was trying to decide what to put in my apothecary jars for Easter this year and was coming up blank. I got on pinterest and found this cute idea. The ones on pinterest are a little different, but not terribly. My pal Charlene gave me some of the left over burlap from the shower we through for our friend Josie. Thanks Charlene!! I had a chocolate bunny outline in my silhouette program and printed it out then traced it. You have to sew it before you cut it out because the stitching will pull. I stuffed it, and sewed up the bottom and rifled through some of my craft drawers. I found the ribbon, flower and charms in the drawer and went to town. I found these little brads that worked perfect for little bunny eyes. I love how they turned out. The chick is cute, but I'm not in love with it as much as I am the bunnies. It'll do for now though. I found some nice sparkly eggs at Joann's and through those in with some grass. I'm really liking how they turned out.

3 comments: