Saturday, March 17, 2012

All New!!

I decided to finally create a separate blog for my crafts and sewing projects. I chose the name Craft Closet Creations, because I am still an apartment dweller. We don't have much space. My craft/sewing supplies was overflowing EVERYWHERE, so my wonderful husband built me a "Craft Closet" in an attempt to contain it all in one space. My crafty friend Rachael gave me the idea.


When I say closet, I really mean closet. We took the doors down and installed a desk along with some drawers and cabinets.


I still feel like I'm bursting at the seams with supplies, but someday I'll have my own craft room. Until then, I will be happy with my Craft Closet and the creations that come out of it.

If you have any questions, comments, advice or project suggestions please let me know!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ah. I love it Erin! I'm so excited for you. Maybe we can each be guests on each others blog sometime. I love all your crafts. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! I love how the Twilight books are right next to the table, just incase you need the inpiration.
    Looks amazing and like you are rarin' to go. Good job Dan!
    I saw some paper rolls (I think that's what they are) up on the top shelf. I've seen a thing on pinterest where they bungie corded paper rolls to the top of the closet ceiling, so you can't see them and you have more space on the shelf. Just a thought.
    Go get 'em girl!
    P.S. Jake is busy attaching his fabrice rolls to the wall right now setting up his sewing area! Tis the season!!

    ReplyDelete