Monday, March 19, 2012

Irish Post

I thought I'd post these creations on my craft blog even though I posted them on my family blog too. I promise not to re post anything again, but I wanted these creations to be included. It was almost rude to them if I didn't.


I bought this charger plate at Wal-mart clearance for $1. Getting the words to cut right on my Silhouette was a little tricky. I haven't figured out how to write words in a shape in the silhouette program. So my handy husband who uses Adobe Photoshop regularly, did it in photoshop and then traced it in silhouette.


This is my famous horseshoe. It was featured on Night Owl Crafts and was the inspiration behind this blog. I used my handy scroll saw to cut it out, the hubby's drill to make the holes, painted, antiqued and attached some shamrocks I found at Joanne's with some cute twist wire. I love it!


These Irish blocks I made with my silhouette as well. I cut the vinyl and paper out and mod podged it on. I kind of love them. Happy St. Patty's Day! On to Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment